FC Drive | Philosophy
The FUNDAMENTAL DRIVE
- Instilling a love of the game in each player
- Coaching each player to respect him/herself and each other
- Challenging each player to reach his/her potential in soccer and in life
- Teaching and Inspiring Excellence
We Make Players
In an environment of fun with purpose, the finest coaching professionals equip each player with the skills, fitness, and tactics needed for success by
- presenting physical and mental challenges appropriate to each age,
- playing each U07 - U14 Select program player at least 50% of each game (contingent on effort and commitment),
- playing each U09 - U14 Premier program player consistent with his/her DRIVE* within the highly competitive Premier environment,
- teaching positive personal and team values, and
- celebrating individual and team accomplishments.
*Premier Player DRIVE
passion for the game, and
will to win.
Winter training is an important component of player development. Players participate in futsal, conditioning, skills training, team building, and tournament competition all designed to support fall/spring outdoor play.